As you might have already read in this article, I was invited to a beauty bash in Hamburg a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I’ve received a parcel with all the products I’ve tried out at the party. Yayy!! Of course I had to try them out right away so I thought I’d create my glow with one of the looks I did on this drawing of my face! How cool is that?! There are 5 looks and I chose to go with smokey eyes and peach lips (well, on the paper it looks more pink but it’s actually peach, you’ll see).
1. I used two concealer for highlighting and contouring, R501 (03) and R501 (01).
2. I applied a fixing eyelid primer for a long-lasting hold of the eyeshadow.
3. I used the Quad Eyeshadow sumptuous Color Palette to create the smokey eye look. I started with color no. 2 on the entire eyelid, went on with no. 3 on the outer eyelid and used no. 4 to apply eyeliner; no.1 went under my eyebrows.
4. To achieve the perfect eyebrows, I used an eyebrow pencil which I absolutely love!
5. To make the eyes even more pop, I used the mascara volume elixir in black to create a dramatic look.
6. I used the natural blush in a peachy tone for my cheeks.
7. Last but not least, I applied this gorgeous lipstick in grand rouge which also has a peachy tone.
WHAT I WEAR: