Sooo! Exciting, exciting news for you: I’ve teamed up with Hunkemöller and finally I can reveal the new sportscollection HKMX on my blog plus a few tips on how to boost your energy! Yayy! So exciting! But first, take a look at that location.. This view is just breathtaking.. my mind was free and all thoughts were blown away, no stress, no rush.. Just me and the nature. I could spend hours up there, so peaceful and quiet it is..Once again I realize how important it is for us to slow down now and then and take a moment for ourselves. Not having to answer the phone or any emails feels like tons of weight falling off. I think it is very important to experince that feeling once in a while because it helps us to refuel our battery and boost our energy.
Now I do not have this view every day and I am not able to go there every day, but going on a walk with my dog at the canal is as good as hiking. Seeing him running around and playing with other dogs makes me happy and lets out aaall those endorphins! True story! I know there are lots of tips on boosting your energy but let me tell you a few ones that have helped me alot.
1. Drinking lemon water. I love drinking lemon water with a few sliced cucumbers. It makes me feel that instant detoxification effect and they also have a great deal of what is called pectin fiber. It is very helpful in retarding your appetite and those who are dealing with weight issues can certainly benefit from reducing cravings! So instead of reaching for the coffee cup in the morning, try warm lemon water instead!
2. Cutting down on salt and carbs. Besides working out three times a week, I also changed my diet. I cut down on salt and carbs (and also sugar) which helps me boosting my energy alot. All those toxins that are contained in candy make you feel worn out, tired and cause ravenous appetite.
3. Meditation. I meditate in the morning. I started only a few weeks ago but I can tell that it has definitly changed my wellbeing. It calms me down and lets all the negativity disappear. I know, this might sound weird but it actually works and that’s all that matters, right?!
4. Choosing my outfit in the evening before. I’m sure that some of guys already do this and you will probably agree with me that choosing the outfit for the next day in the evening prevents you from ALOT of stress! Trust me, been there – done that – it works! It’s almost incredible how much time I have left in the morning now so that I have to play candy crush or so.. :,-D
5. Sprinkling these chia seeds. Not into espresso shots? Get your energy from chia seeds. They’re packed with a revitalizing combo of B vitamins, fiber, and protein, so they pick you up without making you jittery. You can simply stir them into your yogurt. Yum!
6. Sipping tea. Black, green, and white teas contain the energizing amino acid L-theanine, which isn’t found in coffee. Green tea contains free-radical-fighting compounds that help you stay younger and avoid the aging and decrease in energy that accompany chronic disease. Although green tea has one-third the caffeine of black tea, it’s been shown to yield the same level of energy and attentiveness. I absolutely love the tea from teatox, it’s my favorite!
As you can see, there are many ways to boost your energy and maybe not every single one will work for you – but I think it’s worth a try and it definitly will not hurt you 🙂
Lots of Love,