Today I’d like to do a quick DIY post since alot of you guys have been asking me about my bedside table I posted on Instagram a while ago.
I have been looking for two simple but chic bedside tables that would fit into our bedroom but I couldn’t really find any or they’ve been way too expensive.
So, whatcha gonna do if everything seems to be hopeless?! Right, you do it yourself, girl!
These tables are super-duper easy and cost you less than 15€ (depending on the frame you use)
Here’s what you need:
• laundry basket (like this one from ikea)
• golden spray paint
• picture frame (like this one from ikea)
1. First, you remove the bag of the plastic bag of the laundry basket. Just cut it off of both sides.
2. Spray the golden spray paint on the rack of the laundry basket. Let it dry for about 24 hours.
3. Put the frame on top of it. Done!
Violá – your new bedside table!
Don’t forget to decorate with fresh blooms or other pretty things you’d like to have on your bedside table! 😉
Lots of Love,