Ever since I’ve found a recipe for chili con carne on the internet a few years ago, it became one of our favorite meals. Since then, I perfected it. And now, for me, I finally made it!
Today, I’d like to share this deliciousness with you guys and show you how to make it step-by-step. It’s super easy, fast and I usually have leftovers for the next day so I don’t have to cook again 😛
Here’s what you need:
• 500 g hamburger meat
• 850 g tomatoes in can
• 500 g white beans
• 400 g kidney beans
• 250 g corn
• 1 onion
• 3 garlic cloves
• 3 dried chili peppers
• salt and pepper
• olive oil
1. Chop garlic cloves and cut onion into cubes. Lightly sautée onion and garlic in olive oil. Then add hamburger meat and cook until it’s not red anymore.
2. Chop chili peppers and add to meat.
3. Add white beans, corn and kidney beans.
4. Add tomatoes from can, stir everything, add some water until you get your favored consistence, salt and pepper as much as you like and let cook for about 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve with fresh bred and some parsley. Voilá!
I hope you’ll enjoy and love it as much as I do and please let me know how it turned out when you try this recipe!
Lots of Love,